Terms & Conditions
- Our Disclosure of Your Information
- No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
- Account Protection
- Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as buying, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information from other companies, such as demographic and traffic data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc., we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law; or if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information, such as your driver license, credit card statement, or a recent utility bill or other information confirming your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information).
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint content and services (for example, registration, transactions and customer support). Our corporate affiliates will send marketing communications only to users who request these services.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-branded credit cards).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
We do not tolerate spam. To report Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc.-related spam or spoof emails to Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc., please forward the email to email@example.com. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity, but we do not permanently store messages. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. and change your password.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
You understand and agree that fees for products and services purchased on the Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. website will be paid in advance and will be billed to the credit card or purchase order you provide, as requested by you. If your credit card is not valid or if payment is not made for any reason which causes your account balance to go into a negative state the subscriber may be considered in default under this Agreement. If any payment due to Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. under this Agreement is not paid when due, Subscriber agrees to pay interest on the past due amount on a daily basis from the due date until the date paid at a rate equal to the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate allowed by law.
Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. does not issue credits or refunds in the event of a change in services requested or cancellations. Certain items may be able to be restocked, on a case by case basis, and will only apply to items that are in the same condition as delivered. There will be a minimum of a 25% restocking fee for any items that Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. determines are able to be restocked. Determination of which items will be restocked will be at the sole discretion of Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc.
You acknowledge that all products and services are provided "as is, as available" without any warranty of any kind including, without limitation, any warranty with respect to the quality, performance or functionality of the products or services or with respect to the quality or accuracy of any information obtained from or available through use of the purchased items. Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of non-infringement and any implied warranties of merchantability, warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability of computer programs and informational content, products or software sold or otherwise made available on this site.
Default and Remedies
The customer will be in default under this Agreement if there is any one or more of the following actions:
- Failure to pay any amount when due.
- Subscriber fails to comply with any provision of these Agreements.
- Any representation made by subscriber in this Agreement is or becomes untrue.
If subscriber is in default in any way, Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. may immediately take any one or more of the following actions
- Declare all unpaid amounts due and payable.
- Terminate this Agreement with respect to all or any part of the Services.
- Take any other lawful action that Dynamic Design Solutions, Inc. may deem appropriate to obtain damages for subscriber's breach.